Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As authentication becomes exponentially more complex, with countless new options and possibilities, Visa is developing solutions to simplify access to a proliferation of authentication services and providers. In so doing, Visa will make authentication simpler and smoother and enables clients to create new consumer experiences that would have been previously infeasible or impractical. Job Description Position Summary
As a Product Analyst, you bridge the technical and business worlds by supporting valuation of product opportunities, collaborating with the team to help define product requirements, and working with development teams to help deliver enhancements to Visa's suite of digital risk and authentication products.
You'll work with members from different functions from Design, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing, to name just a few. To be successful, you must maintain a high level of coordination and collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholder teams globally.
You're comfortable working on a number of activities simultaneously, willing to take on tasks as needed, be a proven self-starter, and have an interest in product development. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed. You will be responsible for helping guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our clients. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define business and technical requirements for existing and new risk and authentication products.
- Build world-class, inspiring technology showcase assets that excite customers and drive awareness of Visa's digital risk and authentication products in the market and engage with key influencers.
- Serve as the internal champion for our assigned products, letting nothing get in the way of achieving the pipeline creation and go-to-market goals.
- Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types - written, videos, presentations, etc. - as needed to fuel sales and marketing success.
- Participate in managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Provide support to the various internal customer support teams to help streamline technical client integrations with our risk and authentication products.
- 2+ years' experience in product management/development. Payments experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, communication and written skills to influence and instill confidence with stakeholders at all levels and in all functions/geographies.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs.
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and results driven, with proven success over a wide variety of business problem resolution.
- Strong teamwork and relationship-building skills
- Project Management experience. Agile experience a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Software development experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.