Company DescriptionAbout Visa:Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
- Drive product strategy definition and execution of Global Consumer Credit
Benefit s platform (technical ) .
- Be able to build the strategy/develop hypotheses for the Global Credit
Benefit platform capabilities and global rollout.
- Be able to articulate what happened and will happen to product metrics, why,
which clients, which consumers, which spend categories, etc.
- Own and develop product artifacts, collateral and communications that deliver
against the product strategy and express the advantages of our platforms
in the best and most professional way. Be responsible for representing
Benfot platform to internal and external audiences.
- Understand the region specific need s and build strategy on how to integrate that in global
capabilities if that benefits other regions.
- Interact extremely closely with regional teams within Credit (benefits product
platform delivery) to determine the right architecture and configuration
of benefits platforms. Engage in active discussion and debate about the
right investment levels to drive revenues growth, how capabilities
integrate and should be messaged, how service level targets and aspirations
are being met and improved.
- Work with the Product Delivery team to communicate and deliver the best of our
products to our clients.
- Work to ideate, design, guide development, implement and manage new features
and capabilities for Credit Benefit platforms. Solve for what clients and
consumers need and want and figure out how to deliver this. Act as the
Subject Matter Expert/ Product lead in rollout of benefits services and
features with issuing clients and across the Visa organization in all regions.
- Educate our regional credit team and other teams across all regions on our
platforms and ensure they can communicate and promote our products
• 3+ years' experience in strategy, product management and development
• Undergrad degree in business/IT, MBA preferred
• Strong negotiating skills
• Presentation skills
• Payments Industry knowledge or experience
• Good understanding of credit products and services
• Strong appreciation of technology
• Excellent analytical and research skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and goal driven.
• Proactive and effective communicator, experienced in presenting information to all levels and with ability to facilitate group discussions.
• Passionate about what you do, enjoy, and fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
• Strong collaboration and ability to manage cross functionally
• Ability to influence without authority at all levels
• Understanding of P&L drivers and overall business acumen.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.