RR Donnelley is a Fortune 500 company providing global print and digital solutions to more than 60,000 customers, spanning major industry verticals, in both public and private sectors. We are the leading provider and market leader continuing to improve our offerings through product innovation and developing a next generation platform for our RRDCare Healthcare solution.
The Product Analyst will be part of an agile product development team in the Market Segment Solutions group which is focused on developing and enhancing the functionality of the RRDCare Healthcare solution and platform. The Analyst is responsible for gathering and articulating requirements to the product team, driving sprint activities related to envisioning and definition, ensuring the overall quality of the product, and prioritizing work based on customer value.
- Work with a variety of business stakeholders and elicit high-level solution requirements
- Transform high-level solution requirements and roadmap items into actionable product backlog items including epics and user stories
- Create well-written acceptance criteria for user stories
- Ensure product quality by validating user story acceptance criteria has been met
- Drive ongoing product design and innovation
- Function as a full-time member of a scrum product team that includes members in the following roles: technical architect, software engineer, quality assurance (QA) analyst, user experience (UX) designer, and scrum master
- Ensure team’s understanding of backlog items both at an individual user story level, and at a “big-picture” epic/major release level
- Own prioritization of team’s backlog including epics, user stories and bugs
- Actively help your team manage their dependencies on other development teams
- Identify and proactively communicate delivery trade-offs that may result from changes in business and/or roadmap priorities
- Lead release planning activities, including feature level estimation and delivery sequencing activities
- Serve as key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a subject matter expert for your team’s product/feature areas
- Own risk identification, mitigation strategies, impact analysis, resolution, and communications to stakeholders
- Manage functional production issues from identification & prioritization through resolution
- Communicate product delivery status to internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously look for process improvements within the product development lifecycle
- Evaluate product release performance against success metrics and customer feedback and use this information to provide recommended improvements
- Write product release notes targeted toward end users and business stakeholders
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.