Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Product Analytics Manager, Global Business Intelligence will support the product development and management of our internal business intelligence platforms. In this role, you will be a subject matter expert on the platforms and VisaNet data. We're looking for a skilled and passionate individual who can help drive enhancements to the platform to support ongoing business needs as well as increase usage of the applications.
- Develop expertise in the various ADP business intelligence tools as well as the underlying data platform and VisaNet transaction data set in order to provide guidance and assistance to Visa personnel
- Respond to internal customers' inquiries, and perform data analysis and research of Visa transaction information and data sources to provide reporting and recommendations based on findings
- Conduct analysis of platform issues, and track and manage them to resolution in collaboration with Technology team
- Manage and fulfill user access requests
- Develop and maintain product documentation, training and user guide materials
- Collaborate with ADP and business teams to define platform enhancements to meet business reporting needs. Author business requirements in the form of specifications and user stories, and participate in report design and implementation of BI solutions
- Develop user acceptance test plans and supporting testing of product builds and enhancements
- 8 + years of experience in business intelligence, analytics, or related experience
- 3+ years of experience with business intelligence in the banking or payments industry with an understanding of payments industry data and metrics
- Product management or business analysis experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence technologies such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Hadoop
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills, capable of developing and delivering well-structured communications
- Ability to think in a solutions-oriented view and operate within dynamic business and technical processes
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.