Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay’s Global Analytics team works closely with our cross-functional teams in product, marketing, business ads operations, business ads sales/account managers, engineering, and data services, leverage eBay’s extreme rich datasets to develop and deliver data-driven insights, metrics, and tools, and ultimately drive the company’s customer-first culture and improve our buyers and sellers shopping journey and selling experience. A successful candidate will be both creative and technical, with a collaborative and resourceful style.
The Manager will be responsible for leading the flagship product for 1st party advertising business.
1st party advertising is a new but strategic initiative at eBay and is broadly considered the next big thing to connect buyer and sellers. This role has a superb blend of Advertising and Product analytics.
● Partner with cross-functional teams to lead and contribute to large-scale 1st Party Ads projects as well as ongoing operational activities. Power product teams with data and insights to enable timely decisions in terms of launching new features and product roadmaps.
● Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining and the presentation of data, to see beyond the numbers and understand how eBay users interact with the core/business products.
● Work in close partnership with the engineering teams for improving sophisticated algorithms by using advanced data mining, econometrics models for analysis and to power production systems.
● Design and analyze A/B testing experiments to test new product ideas and converting the results into actionable product recommendations.
● Monitor 1st party advertising business performance by analysis of trends and reporting actuals metrics performance vs. forecast and budget.
● Connect the dots between product changes, go to market plans and general traffic trends with the product performance through data analysis.
● Responsible for product performance readouts with senior executives.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: