The primary purpose of this role is to manage all aspects of a product content projects, from start to finish, so that they
maintain organizational volume, quality and timing requirements. This includes responsibility for overseeing day-to-day
product content development activities, monitoring production outputs, and collaborating with cross-functional departments.
This role drives the execution of product content and ensures adherence to organization production standards.
• Executes traffic management responsibilities by prioritizing project flow, delegating responsibilities and ensuring the
adherence of projects to quality, quantity and timing standards
• Supports the Manager to develop strategies that align with organization needs/goals
• Acts as the first point of contact for external agencies and manages their relationships with Lowe's in order to maximize
their value to the company
• Delivers high level reports on Product Content or item management projects to ensure that cross-functional leaders are
aware of the project status
• Supports the Manager to develop processes that facilitate the production of product content or item management
• Supports with the training and development of the individual contributors within the team to ensure that industry best
practices are implemented
• Manages escalation points for product content or item management issues with internal teams, with agencies and with
• Creates and analyzes reports and manages large database sets to monitor production and high volume traffic and to
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field and
• 1 + years of experience
• OR 4 + years of relevant experience
• 2+ years of experience working with Vendors
• 1 + years project management experience
• Experience working in a production environment
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.