Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
The Workday Prism Analytics design team modernizes how humans and computers work together. Our analytics products sit at the junction of inspiring design problems: data visualization, complex workflows, cross-team collaboration. Our designers enjoy the fun and challenge of applying design practice to these rich problem spaces, making cloud data interactive, accessible, and beautiful. A strong design ethos is at the core of our product development. Our team is growing and we need another designer who can find the right balance between familiar workflows and compelling innovation. About you
- You care about the way users develop and share knowledge and want to build the next great information tools.
- You have a strong product sense and understand how to ship a well-crafted product experience.
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity and seek to frame problems in new ways to drive your process.
- You enjoy working with a world-class cross-disciplinary team of designers, engineers, and product managers.
- You are willing to bring your whole self to work and find ways to have fun.
- Develop concepts and details for new Workday products and features, documenting design decisions along the way
- Create prototypes to share and validate with team and users
- Closely collaborate with product management and engineering as a member of the development team
- Ensure consistency of interactions, visual language, and interface components across the product
- Maintain familiarity with interaction patterns and related software applications
You get bonus points for...
- Fluent in Interaction Design with clear aptitude towards one or more related skill sets: research, writing, visual design, or programming
- Demonstrable success shipping great experiences in an Agile process
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- 5-7 years of industry experience in enterprise software
- Strong understanding of information architecture
- Master's degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Domain expertise within Data Visualization, Business Intelligence or data products
- Mobile design experience
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.