This is a Drafter/Designer Job in Latham, NY! Adecco has an immediate opening for a Drafter/Designer 8 month contract in Latham, NY!
• Must know Autodesk Inventor or equivalent solid modeling software
• Applies a working knowledge of drafting standards and methods, geometric dimensioning & tolerancing.
• Aptitude in computer aided parametric solid modeling design and detailing.
• Act as detailer to produce assembly drawings, detail drawings, and layouts based on input from Designers and/or Engineering.
• Gathering technical inputs from all disciplines as required while performing tasks
• Review drawings for accuracy, conformance to project requirements, manufacturability and established company practices and procedures.
• Modify drawings in accordance with approved Engineering Changes
• Input data for computer-based MRP system, including parts master and bills of material
• Handle multiple assignments.
• Provide technical support to resolve problems in manufacturing, procurement and the field.
• Useful knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials and their applications.
• Working knowledge of computers, plotters, printers and other devices used for CAD.
• Possesses high technical aptitude and the ability to; visualize physical forms, develop feasible configurations, and understand engineering information.
• Displays good judgment in determining when to obtain engineering input.
• Works with minimal direction.
• Possesses creative abilities
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field, plus two year relevant design / drafting experience.
• Associate's degree in a technical field, plus two years relevant design / drafting experience.
• Two year technical education, plus three years relevant design / drafting experience.
• High school graduate (or equivalent), plus four years relevant design/drafting experience.
If you're ready to make a change and work for a Fortune 500 Company, submit your resume for the Drafter/Designer Job in Latham, NY today!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.