Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, deliver world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. It's that simple and has recently earned us #1 Great Place to Work in Technology.
If you share a passion for simplicity and the belief that business applications should be strikingly better, this may be the place for you. Our team is hiring experienced, versatile Interaction and Visual Designers as well as Design Researchers who have the tools to work in a fast-paced, design-focused environment. Become part of a Product Design team that thrives on sharing feedback and supporting each other.The team
The Workday Product Design team delivers consumer-style experiences for complex business transactions. The Financials team, in particular, is a talented team with a love of collaboration and finding simple solutions to complicated problems. What we expect
What you can expect
- The ability to distill complex interactions into simple, elegant user flows for both web and mobile
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts
- Having seen designs through several feature or product launches
- Good communication skills with a variety of audiences (including but not limited to developers and executives)
- The ability to dive in and learn our complex array of systems and interfaces
Nice to have
- Managers who care about you and your career growth
- A collaborative team who can give you feedback and encouragement
- Impactful projects that executives and customers care about
- Constant iteration and improvement, with 2 major releases to customers a year
- A product that has user experience as its key differentiator in the industry
Interested? Send us your portfolio and we'll be in touch. Workday Innovation and Designing for "Mobile First"
- Familiarity with user research
- A love of typography
- Experience mentoring more junior designers
- Ping pong skills
- You shared in kindergarten
- Workday Vice President of User Experience Joe Korngiebel explains the design thinking approach for Workday 22
keywords: wdayuxAbout Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.