Qualifications/Requirements Critical Competencies:
- Organize and lead Concentrate and Beverage plant trials
- Formula process Documentation completed to highest standards
- Demonstrate early engagement to influence final product, process and/or package design
- Develop and manage realistic & manageable commercialization timelines and plans
- Clearly communicate project status, risks, and scope creep with impact to project team on a regular basis
- Effective planning, scheduling, execution, and documentation of Technical Center, concentrate and bottling scale-ups, plant trials and capability assessments.
- Contribute and participate in the leadership and activities of the commercialization team.
- Work with internal and external business partners to meet commercialization objectives
- Determine theoretical calculation & execute experiments as needed for point of failures in process and formulation limitations
- Test new raw materials for manufacturability impact on concentrate & beverage
The successful candidate will be experienced in the consumer goods industry and demonstrate the following skills:
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Organization, negotiation, coordination, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, online, and in person
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Team Work: Ability to manage multiple priorities, think on their feet, and execute with speed
- Initiative and follow through : Independent decision maker in a fast paced and demanding environment
Demonstrated Personal Traits:
- Bachelor's Degree: Chemical Engineering or Food Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience , dairy experience desired
- Background in commercialization of new products strongly desired.
- Liquid process design knowledge
- Knowledge of design engineering, particularly in food science, fluid dynamics, heat transfer, sanitary piping practices and process and instrumentation diagrams
- Experience in a consumer products research & development function a plus
- Experience with ready to serve beverages desirable.
- Willing to travel globally
- Advanced software skills a plus( Excel, database management, PowerPoint )
- High energy
- Strategic thinker
- Team player (good interpersonal skills, able to inspire/lead others)
- Positive, "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptive, willing to learn
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.