The Cardiovascular &
Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within
Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Director aligned to Codman Neuro, located in Raynham,
MA. The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent,
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro,
Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear,
Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology
(EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical
Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Codman Neuro is one of the leaders in the fast-growing
Neurovascular medical device industry. Our products are used by Neuro
Interventionalists around the world and treat patients facing life threatening
conditions. This position will be provide critical leadership in important and
exciting space, while paving the way to define and grow our presence in the
Neurovascular Market. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and
is as challenging as it is rewarding.
The Product Director will be responsible for leadership and
innovation in the development of global marketing strategies and the new
product portfolio strategy to drive growth for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the success of the global
Neurovascular platforms to ensure that product development, strategy adoption,
commercial execution, market development, launch excellence are optimized
globally for long-term commercial success
- Partnering closely with R&D, Clinical / Medical
Affairs, Regulatory and other cross-functional departments to drive the
development of products and evidence that bring our desired product, procedure
and/or service innovations to life
- Advancing and advocating for global business
success with our Global Affiliates
- Driving inputs to the business strategies
include collecting VOC and quantitative market analysis, best-in-class market
modeling, and comprehensive assessments of new internal or external
- This person must be passionate and a leader of
ideation and strategy development while driving innovative concepts across
traditional and non-traditional formats.
Depending on the candidate’s background and qualifications, he/she
may be considered at a Senior Product Director level.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, with an MBA strongly
- A minimum of 5 years of Progressive Marketing, Product Management,
Product Marketing and/or Branding/Marketing experience is required.
- Neuro space experience preferred but not required
- Medical device industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to influence and drive change, creating followership,
enthusiasm and alignment is required
- Individual must have a global mindset and possess strong strategic
- Proven track record
of shaping and driving innovation, creating an environment for ideas to come to
life, empowering a team, and building sustainable relationships within the
collaboration eco-system (internal and external) to fulfill our obligation of
bringing solutions to the patients we serve around the world is required
- Domestic and International travel up to 30% is required
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function