Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies,
is recruiting for a Product Director- Cardiovascular Payer
Marketing, located in Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is
helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and
preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And
we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in
several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health,
and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with
the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director- Cardiovascular
Payer Marketing will be responsible for the payer marketing plan within the
Cardiovascular TA of the CVM franchise.
This individual will:
- Develop strategies and oversee tactics that ensure
successfully meeting brand access goals.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (eg. SCG, HECOR, Field
Sales Leadership, CIS, Agency and Sales Training) to ensure that the brand
value proposition align with the customer needs.
- Lead all formulary pull-through initiatives, including
design and implementation of key field access tools and resources.
- Adjust brand strategies based on the evolving healthcare
delivery and population health landscape (i.e., ACOs, PCMHs, Quality Metrics, and
Value-based Purchasing Models).
- Build a strong network with key opinion and access leaders
- Solicit business insights, conduct market analysis and
monitor competitive activity to deliver innovative and adaptive access
- A minimum of a Bachelor's
degree is required.
- An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of
business experience is required, minimum of 3 years demonstrated marketing
experience strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent communication
(oral and written), experience presenting to senior management is
- Solid project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function
in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to think strategically
and be able to work in a team environment.
- In-depth knowledge of cardiovascular brands and therapeutic
area is preferred.
- Understanding managed markets and health economics and
outcomes is strongly preferred.
- High level planning or business planning experience is
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that
includes FDA regulatory and legal environment, reimbursement,
managed markets and all channels is highly preferred.
- Experience with managing marketing budgets and external
partners/vendors are required.
- Demonstrated ability to form strong collaborations with team
and cross functional partners is required.
Must be able to work in a team environment, and be
- This position is located in Titusville, NJ and will require
up to 35% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.