The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Director aligned to Codman Neuro, located in Miami Lakes, FL.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Codman Neuro is one of the leaders in the fast-growing Neurovascular medical device industry. Our products are used by Neuro Interventionalists around the world and treat patients facing life threatening conditions. This position will be provide critical leadership in important and exciting space, while paving the way to define and grow our presence in the Neurovascular Market. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
The Product Director will be responsible for leadership and innovation in the development of global marketing strategies and the new product portfolio strategy to drive growth for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the success of the global Neurovascular platforms to ensure that product development, strategy adoption, commercial execution, market development, launch excellence are optimized globally for long-term commercial success
- Partnering closely with R&D, Clinical / Medical Affairs, Regulatory and other cross-functional departments to drive the development of products and evidence that bring our desired product, procedure and/or service innovations to life
- Advancing and advocating for global business success with our Global Affiliates
- Driving inputs to the business strategies include collecting VOC and quantitative market analysis, best-in-class market modeling, and comprehensive assessments of new internal or external opportunities
- A strong leader of ideation and strategy development while driving innovative concepts across traditional and non-traditional formats.
Depending on the candidate’s background and qualifications, s/he may be considered at a Senior Product Director level.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; MBA preferred
A minimum of five (5) years of progressive Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, AND/OR Branding/Marketing experience is required.
Neuro experience is preferred but not required.
Medical Device experience also preferred.
The ability to influence and drive change, create followership, enthusiasm, and alignment is required.
Must possess a global mindset and strong strategic thinking capabilities.
Must have a proven track record of shaping and driving innovation, creating an environment for ideas to come to life, empowering a team, and building sustainable relationships within the collaboration eco-system (internal and external) to fulfill our obligation of bringing solutions to the patients we serve around the world.
Up to 30% travel, domestic and international, is required.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)