Janssen Biotech, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Director – Gastroenterology located in Horsham, PA.
For more than 30 years, Janssen Biotech, Inc. has delivered on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a rich legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech, Inc. pursues innovative solutions in the therapeutic areas of immunology, oncology, urology and nephrology. With the same unwavering passion for new challenges, we dedicate ourselves to delivering solutions for these disease states where unmet needs continue to exist. Rooted in rich scientific collaborations and community-based relationships, we have access to some of the top minds in science today, allowing us to advance the treatment of patients through our innovative medicines. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care. For more about Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenbiotech.com.
The Product Director is accountable for leading the development and implementation of professional marketing plans to support the Janssen Biotech gastroenterology franchise.
Develop and execute integrated professional marketing plans which support the existing gastroenterology portfolio . This includes message development and refinement, agency management, budget management, sales support materials, media planning, interactive initiatives, plan of action meeting content/management, support and execution of training initiatives.
- Build and execute professional marketing plans (branded and disease state including both traditional HCP marketing and marketing initiatives which effectively integrate strategies to respond to a changing market environment with biosimilar competition
- Build and execute strategic plans, including cross functional partners, agencies and other key stakeholders
- Develop professional marketing material supported by market research and market insights
- Develop and execute tactics within the overall brand and franchise business plan
- Build strong alliances with all marketing colleagues and cross-functional partners such as Sales, Sales Learning & Development, Legal, Regulatory, Commercial Excellence, Agencies and other key business partners
- Demonstrate effectiveness of marketing strategies and tactics by proactively developing qualitative and quantitative evaluation metrics
- Manage marketing budgets for assigned projects
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. degree is required
- A minimum of 7 years business experience, of which includes at least 5 years of successful and progressive experience in Sales, Marketing, Payer or related fields is required
- A minimum of 1 year in-line pharmaceutical or biotech marketing experience is required
- Ability to be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen is required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities is required
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills with a heightened ability to collaborate and work with a team is required
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration and teaming and ability to lead and participate in large cross-functional teams is required
- Ideal candidate will thrive in a high-growth, dynamic marketplace.
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and requires up to 30% domestic travel.
- Prior sales experience is preferred
- Prior product launch experience is preferred
- Prior gastroenterology and/or experience with injectable and/or specialty products is preferred
- Experience with managed care, specialty pharmacies, and/or reimbursement is preferred
- Experience directing and managing advertising agencies is preferred
- MBA or other related advanced degree is preferred
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.