Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Metabolism Marketing, Consumer/Direct-to-Patient Promotion, located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director is a key member of a U.S. Metabolism
(Type 2 Diabetes) franchise who leads the Digital Strategy, Search and Social
Media Campaign, and Patient Support/Relationship Marketing Program for the
franchise. The successful candidate will
be accountable for understanding and implementing brand strategy to influence
awareness, engagement, and adherence/persistence in a highly competitive Type 2
diabetes market, and will be responsible for creating a holistic Customer experience
and Content strategy across all our owned web and digital assets. Additionally, the candidate must be able to
demonstrate a track record of previous success and be able to operate with big
picture orientation with attention to detail.
This candidate will effectively manage multiple agencies and internal
stakeholders, and work both independently and in collaboration with team to
achieve brand goals.
Specifically, the Product Director, Consumer will:
- Lead Digital Strategy for Metabolism franchise. Develop
and execute impactful tactics that align with both the consumer and brand
strategies and key messages
- Lead the Metabolism (Type 2 diabetes) Patient Support
Program - Janssen CarePath. Identify
opportunities to accelerate appropriate uptake of said brand, and
develop/leverage innovative ideas, products, services to drive acquisition,
engagement, and persistence.
- Integrate key customer insights with proven
digital/search/social media strategies to keep said brand competitive in
hyper-competitive Type 2 diabetes marketplace.
- Investigate new technologies and find innovative ways to
reach and engage with Type 2 diabetes patients
- Lead the brand team through mentorship and influence, and
be actively involved in driving the overall direction and business results in
Type 2 diabetes
- Manage agency partnerships and related budgets.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of US in-line healthcare or
pharmaceutical commercial experience with at least 5 years of marketing
- Experience in direct-to-patient and consumer marketing,
interactive programs, and relationship marketing
- Demonstrated ability to apply patient insights to
business decisions, and ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent quantitative abilities and solid communication
skills (written, verbal, and presentation) are a must.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking with proven
ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level
- Demonstrated creativity in commercial and program
development through application of strategic and analytical thinking
- Experience in shaping and implementing unique patient
- Strong understanding of evolving technologies and
- Deep understanding of primary care (focus on Type 2
diabetes), including knowledge of patient journey key stakeholders along the
continuum of care
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and ability to
provide clarity in complex situations and lead teams to success
- Global Marketing experience
- MBA or other related advanced degree
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Product ManagementRequisition ID