Pharmaceuticals Inc, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is
recruiting for a Product Director, Oncology (1 of 2) located in Horsham, PA.
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson,
provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic
areas, including: cardiovascular disease, metabolism, general medicine
(infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia),
neurologics (epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), immunology and
oncology. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have
produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are
poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to
practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one
of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our
patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone
Product Director will be:
- Accountable for understanding and implementing strategies
in conjunction with our alliance partner to influence the treatment landscape
in the Oncology marketplace, specifically Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
- Specific responsibilities for in-line Oncology indications
include leading the health care professional strategy and tactical execution to
create a competitive advantage, in conjunction with our alliance partner.
- Liaison with both internal and alliance partners to understand
the customer and the evolving market place to make strategic and tactical
- Setting sales force direction for the execution of the
marketing strategy and to ensure alignment across sales and marketing.
- Contribute to budget, annual business and strategic
plans, and plan of action management.
- Lead the brand team through mentorship and
influence, and will also be an active participant in driving the overall
direction and business results in Oncology.
- Bachelor Degree required
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- 7 years of business experience required
- 3 years of marketing experience required
- Pharmaceutical or consumer marketing experience
- Experience in the Oncology sector is required
- People management experience preferred
- Leadership, business results, innovation, proactivity,
and strong analytical skills with excellent overall business acumen and
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple
- Strong communication skills and influencing without
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and requires up
to 25% travel
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function