Janssen Biotech, Inc., a
pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product
Director Rheumatology Marketing located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical
Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live
full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the
most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most
promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on
the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals
with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech
pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please
visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives
us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of
everyone in it.
The Product Director, Rheumatology
Marketing, will play a critical role in leading the development and execution
of U.S. business strategies and marketing plans for the Rheumatology portfolio.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Strategy & Execution: Lead the development &
execution of U.S. business strategies & marketing plans to deliver growth
in NTS and market share.
- Customer Experience:
Develop and execute customer experience strategies that will drive
brand/portfolio differentiation and address marketplace changes for
- Strategic Account Strategy: Develop and implement strategic account
strategies and action plans for managed care, policy/advocacy partners, medical
groups and other key customer stakeholders
- Tactical Execution: Develop and execute tactics within
the overall brand and franchise business plan.
Manage strategy, planning and content for sales meetings and POAs
- Launch planning:
Build and execute strategic launch plans for rheumatology product
indications in psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis working with
cross functional partners, agencies and other key stakeholders
- Health of the Business: Partner with Commercial
Excellence team to analyze and report on market and brand performance,
identifying insights & opportunities to drive growth.
- Communication & Claims Development: Partner with
agencies, market research and cross-franchise to develop professional and
account-level communications, and identify new claims and insights
- Cultural Contributions: Contribute to a culture of
collaboration, trust, and personal development as part of the JBI marketing
- Investment Management: Make strategic recommendations for
investment, and manage budget to commitments.
- Cross-Franchise Collaboration: Identify synergistic
opportunities to partner with dermatology, gastroenterology, and Immunology
- Organizational Alignment:
Build strong alliances with Sales, Sales Learning & Development,
Legal, Regulatory, Market Research, Commercial Excellence, Agencies and other
key business partners. Drive cross-functional
awareness, alignment and accountability to dermatology strategies.
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required. MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years business experience, of which
includes at least 5 years of successful and progressive experience in Sales and
Marketing in pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
- Prior experience as a Product Manager is required.
- In-line/brand marketing and personal experience
interacting with customers is preferred.
- Launch experience is preferred.
- The individual must have excellent skills in
communication, cross-functional alignment, and influencing without authority.
- The individual must also demonstrate intellectual
curiosity and willingness to take smart risks – measuring and optimizing based
- Thought leadership, accountability, and results
orientation are required.
- The successful candidate is a self-starter with a track
record of challenging the status quo, delivering results, and earning
- This role is located in Horsham, PA and will require up
to 30% domestic travel.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function