Product Engagement Specialist
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of LinkedIn members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for an enthusiastic Product Engagement Specialist to join its Growth & Engagement team. You will play a key role in driving product adoption and engagement for LinkedIn by educating our members and helping drive various customer behaviors. The Product Engagement Specialist will have the opportunity to work on new product(s) as we build out the team. Responsibilities:
- Educating members on best practices for success.
- Interacting with members via phone, email, chat or a combination of these channels.
- Being first line of contact for members with support inquires.
- Gathering member feedback for product teams to enhance the product(s).
- Upholding LinkedIn's member's first mentality in words and actions.
- BS/BA or Associates Degree alongside equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Customer Support, Sales, Retention, Marketing or Account Management
- Aptitude for new technology, and social media
- Ability to communicate with outstanding written and verbal skills to understand and surface customer needs and intent
- Direct experience in utilizing analytical skills to identify critical trends and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated relationship management skills. Results-orientation to meet and exceed assigned customer satisfaction goals
- Truly understand customer needs and serve an advocate for the customer's interests within the LinkedIn organization
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team and work independently
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.