This opening is with Arconic, a division of Arconic Power and Propulsion-a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum, and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com
This position will support manufacturing through process control and improvement initiatives, assume direct responsibility for integrity for assigned products. This position will also establish and maintain external and internal customer associates documents and prepares part specific work instructions and maintain knowledge of job cost and develop/implement appropriate plans to improve profitability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Experience with CAD software such as Solidworks, Unigraphics or similar programs.
- Able to work in a self-directed or team environment and have good organization skills.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, or scientific methods for problem solving.
- Six Sigma Certified.