Arconic Power and Propulsion is seeking individuals who have a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a manufacturing environment, as well as the passion to put that experience to work to lead a plant/location team to achieve manufacturing excellence.
As a Product Engineer you will maintain the dimensional integrity and cost performance of a portfolio of investment cast superalloy products. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers to understand technical requirements & resolve issues
- Provide program management for individual part portfolio
- Troubleshoot manufacturing problems & root cause analysis
- Develop new, and refine existing investment casting product to reduce scrap,rework, and manufacturing costs
- Support manufacturing to ensure on-time delivery of product through all operations
- Work concurrently with customers to design components for castability
- Maintain customer relationships through joint resolution of issues
- Maintain and improve casting scrap and rework
- Improve casting profitability through cost reductions
- Achieve cost reduction through process improvements
- Develop and refine manufacturing work instructions
- Develop casting processes for new products
- Assist sales department in quotation of new products
- Achieve cost targets for development and production castings
- Establish and achieve milestones for casting development
Bachelors Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an US Citizen, US Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or RefugeePreferred Qualifications
Previous investment casting or aerospace experience
Advanced knowledge of statistical process control
Tooling design &/or CAD experience a plus
Six Sigma Green Belt
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.