This opening is with Arconic, a division of Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.Arconic.com/
This position will support manufacturing through process control & improvement initiatives, assume direct responsibility for integrity for assigned products. This position will also establish & maintain external & internal customer associates documents & prepares part specific work instructions & maintain knowledge of job cost & develop/implement appropriate plans to improve profitabilityBasic Qualifications
- BS Degree in the following disciplines; Aerospace, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering from an accredited institution
- Previous internship or co-op experience in a manufacturing environment or lab environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to work in a self-directed or team environment and have good organizations skills.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, statistical analysis, scientific methods for problem solving