PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Markets industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ Consumer Products, Retail, Travel andTransportation clients.â€‹
Our Data and Analytics consultants help clients maximize the value of their data.
This high performing team helps clients define their
information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions to enable business insights, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.Position/Program Requirements
Demonstrates knowledge of requirements development, process and module design, implementation, and testing of Oracle Master Data Management (MDM) modules as a contributing team member.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree in Computer Science or any MIS related field
Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success in roles leading requirements and design sessions, configuring the modules, and providing functional and technical specifications for data migration and module extensions, including the following areas: Training, certification, or project management in one or more Oracle MDM applications
Customer Data Hub, Product Data Hub, or Supplier Hub with at least one full-lifecycle implementation project.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success involving the one or more of the following areas:
- Oracle Product Hub: Designing taxonomies, item extended attributes, item catalog categories, security/access models, managing engineering change requests, new item requests, workflow, import workbench, integration with Product Lifecycle Management systems and planning for data migration.
- Oracle Customer Hub: Depth with Trading Community architecture (TCA), Customer hub publication and consolidation capabilities, data stewardship, data model harmonization, de-duplication, alignment with Order Management and Accounts Receivable customer design, configuring Data Quality Management for TCA
- Oracle Supplier Hub: Depth with Trading Community architecture, Supplier hub publication and consolidation capabilities, Supplier Lifecycle Management, import workbench, configuring Data Quality Management for TCA
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality or Information Data Quality
- Business events related to Oracle MDM
- Project management with Fusion Product Hub
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.