Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position requires strong technical skills and expertise in Product Information Management (PIM), data modeling technologies, and electrical engineering concepts, as well as demonstrated leadership experience. The Product Information Management Lead/Data Architect will work with product data managers, engineers, developers and our marketing content team to create and syndicate product content. He/she will ensure projects are on track and lead the data architects to support product launches and maintain the offer catalogs. The role provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates and works closely with other data architects as a mentor and leader. This role will also be responsible for driving the roadmap of our new PIM system for North America to ensure a smooth integration in the future.
· Lead data architect team that generates technical product data required for sales within our centralized offer data database
· Create and implement strategies for our product information team to identify, obtain, and execute offer data projects required for targeted customer accounts and marketing segments.
· Define needed research, customer interview processes, or web analysis required in order to provide informed marketing and eCommerce data leading to opportunities in web environments.
· Understand the processes and data requirements of our channel and retail partners and recommend marketing opportunities for process and quality improvements.
· Ensure consistent offer data completionfor product launch and report results to all key stakeholders.
· Lead the preparation of project communication internally and externally for topics related to offer data.
· Validate data integrity across all platforms.
· Track and manage requests and issues.
· Document business process flows and operating procedures.
Work with the IT and external developers to interpret, modify, and/or produce documented integration processes to ingest and/or provide data feeds to downstream platforms.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with PIM systems a must; Experience with STIBO is a plus
• Proven project and relationship management skills
• Detailed knowledge of data modelling
• B2C/B2B eCommerce experience and knowledge of e-marketing principles and methodologies
• A good understanding of the technologies and platforms relevant to the delivery of eCommerce activities
• In-depth background of electrical products and engineering concepts
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong leadership skills and ability to influence and drive decision making from leadership and stakeholders across the Company.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.