Product Launch Manager - Round Rock, TX
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16000YLI
Product Launch Manager - Round Rock, TX
The Product Launch Manager will be responsible for launching & maintaining ecosystem products and running strategic programs to improve ecosystem launch and transition operations for Dell Client Peripherals, Displays and important attach lobs in client solutions business.
This is a highly dynamic role where you work closely with product managers, sales operations, store ops, supply demand, and sales teams to drive attach improvement for Dell.
Good understanding of Dell product launch and transition processes and sales team. Ability to lead cross functional programs, perform root cause analysis, ability to influence and drive for results are critical to be successful in the role.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage the product ecosystem assortment offered in Online and Offline sales tools with operational efficiency
· Submit product launch plans to online/offline order code operation team
· Work closely with CPD Product PLM team to ensure order codes always reflect updated offer assortment; Submit product sustaining and transition requests to online/offline order code operation team
· Support Sales enablement with ecosystem related inquiries
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure execution of CPD ecosystem in Order Codes from launch through end-of-life and transition, with the aim to always improve operational efficiency.
· Assist in pre- & post- launch order code scrubs to ensure accuracy of the ecosystem offers during new product launches.
· Liaison between Demand/Supply, Store Ops and Merch Ops teams to coordinate updates to ecosystem offers and maintain stability of CPD ecosystem in Order Codes.
· Lead and coordinate communication and resolution of pre-sales CPD ecosystem issues.
Support audits of ecosystem offers and perform root cause analysis to drive improvements in ecosystem offer maintenance processes
-Bachelor's Degree in related area plus 6 years of related experience (Marketing or Sales Operations )
-Good understanding of Dell Tools (Dellstar, Domino, DMA, Premier) is preferred
-Experience in project management
-Ability to thrive cross-functionally and build strong stakeholder relationships
Crisp communication skills – Translate system and tools verbiage into palatable action-items
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Product Marketing*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Product Launch Manager - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000YLI*