GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Product Line Leader - Rx Maintenance & Advanced Tooling
Field Services and Maintenance
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Product Line Leader will own the growth, vitality, and life-cycle strategy for the Nuclear Services Rx Maintenance & Advanced Tooling product offerings and services.
As the Product Line Leader - Rx Maintenance & Advanced Tooling, you will:
* Be responsible for all aspects of product line development and delivery (Inquiry to Order - ITO & Order to Remittance - OTR)
* Be responsible for product improvement, revenue growth, strategic sales, and operational
* Be responsible for product line and project financial commitments
* Be responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) related to the Rx Maintenance and Advanced Tooling Product Line
* Be responsible for Advanced tooling project management - ITO ( Inquiry to Order) & OTR ( Order to Remittance)
* Understand the Reactor Maintenance & Advanced Tooling marketplace; know the competition and product strengths and weaknesses
* Create and Maintain technical training materials and training plans for the product line
* Track ongoing needs for Product improvement for consideration in the S2 NPI budget so as to remain competitive and ensure continued product life
* Work with Sales to establish regional strategies for the client base
* Directly support sales on key accounts and large orders
* Develop prospecting sales material for key account managers
* Manage a diverse workforce located in global locations
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Nuclear Field Services
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a project management or people leadership roleELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability and willingness and ability to travel globally (40% minimum travel)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or physical science
* Six Sigma training or equivalent quality training
* Ability to manage effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Strong customer service mindset
* Effective team contributor and member
* Ability to energize teams through inclusiveness and connection with people
* Working knowledge of contract terms and conditions
* Ability to build trust by respecting the ideas and contributions of everyone
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.