The FEP Service Business Unit is seeking an ambitious candidate who has strong technical knowledge (preferably
- Design, build, position, and launch innovative <=200mm FEP service spares products
- Define market requirements for new capabilities by collaborating with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with engineering and service product development (SPD) groups to develop and validate solutions that address our customers' most challenging problems
- Create go-to-market strategies to enable FEP service and spares revenue growth
- Own service product strategy, roadmaps, and cost models.
- Generate marketing collateral to support FEP service products.
- Manage all changes to the product after product release ; Managing Parts Obsolescence
- Other technical program management
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA, Master's, PhD and/or Focus on Chemistry, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Sciences preferred)
- 8 Years of Experience
- Experience in technical roles (Product / Process Development or Support, Engineering) strongly preferred
- Experience with FEP tools, processes, and consumables
- Additional experience in business development, or product management preferred but not required
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.