The PPC (Plating, Packaging, and Cleans) Service Business Unit in Applied Materials is seeking an ambitious candidate who has strong technical knowledge (preferably PPC semiconductor equipment in the areas of hardware design, process engineering and optimization, customer fab operations) as well as business acumen. This person will work closely with PPC product engineering and marketing, service and spares marketing, field service operations, and sales teams to understand customer needs and help devise business strategies to meet them. They will drive product releases for cutting edge service products and develop go-to-market strategies in order to support PPC equipment sales while growing Applied's service and spares business. The candidate should have a passion for technical program management and possess strong communication skills; this is a strategic role and will suit someone who can drive growth in partnership with a cross-functional team. Key Responsibilities
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Design, build, position, and launch innovative PPC service and spares products
- Create go-to-market strategies to enable PPC service and spares revenue growth to include specific strategies and programs to grow consumables market share
- Define market requirements for future products by collaborating with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with engineering to develop solutions to solve our customers' most challenging problems
- Develop service product strategies, roadmaps, cost models.
- Generate marketing collateral to support PPC service products.
- Manage all changes to the service product after product release
- Technical program management
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA, Master's, PhD and/or Focus on Chemistry, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Sciences preferred)
- 5 Years of relevant experience
- Experience in technical roles (Product / Process Development or Support, Engineering) strongly preferred
- Experience with PPC tools, processes, and consumables
- Additional experience in business development, or product management preferred but not required
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.