We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Responsible for obtaining and evaluating information that supports revenue growth and profitability. Analyzes information using data correlation, and statistical analysis.
Essential Job Functions
- Data manipulation, correlation, and statistical analysis.
- Modifies computer programs to pull information from company databases.
- Prepares state indications and other analyses of loss experience, retention, and expense data.
- Development of data and information structure.
- Performs primary field research, including customer, distribution, competitor, insurance department, and market surveys.
- Prepares exhibits for state filings and responds to requests from regulators for additional data.
- Identifies market segments and develops specialized pricing approaches.
- Measures and monitors performance of states, initiatives, and identified segments.
- Facilitates through other parts of the organization to accomplish results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs maximum, and seeing.
Required duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Three years’ experience in customer/product management, marketing, or insurance.
Special Skill Requirement
Proficient PC Skills, including Excel, Access, SQL, SAS, Word and basic programming for statistical purposes. Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including ability to make effective presentations and write articles publishable in trade magazines.
Knowledge of statistics, word processing, and spreadsheets.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
A little about us: