West Creek 7 (12077), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Product Management and Analytics Freshman and Sophomore Internship- Columbia University
We’re seeking inventive, passionate interns with a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds who want to be change agents on our journey to transform consumers’ relationships with money and finances.
As a Product Management & Analytics intern, you will be one of the elite few freshman and sophomores in the Analyst Internship Program;
- Experiential education weeks (leadership development, challenging problem solving exercises, leading change)
- Compelling networking activities
- Hands-on experience
- Meaningful interaction with senior leaders
- Peer and senior mentors, with whom the relationship only begins this summer
You will sit at the intersection of delivering human-centered, business-focused and technology-driven solutions for our customers. Through our best-in-class analytical practice, you will help us quickly identify, build, and test our way to success. Your role can include:
- Using Big Data valuation approaches to determine how we lend to our customers
- Developing new digital solutions to help customers better manage their finances
- Using past performance to anticipate and steer clear of impending risks
- Analyzing data and talking to customers to find opportunities to develop new products
- Building loyalty and marketing strategies to increase customer engagement
Join one of FORTUNE’s 2016 100 Best Companies to Work For, a World’s Most Admired Company and a Top Company for Leaders and help us disrupt an industry ripe for change. Program graduates have returned in subsequent summers and joined as full-time associates, rising to senior leadership positions – the president of our card division and our Chief Human Resources Officer were both campus hires.
- Current student or alumni of Columbia University
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2018 and August 2020
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Passion for innovation, digital experience and technology
- Intellectual curiosity and a love for thinking differently and challenging the status quo
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
This is a paid internship.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.