The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. Product Management Leadership Development Program Associate in The Hartford's Early Career Leadership Development Program (ECLDP) Interested in Product Management? The Hartford offers a great opportunity to high performing students currently pursuing their Bachelor's degree.
Join a fast-paced, challenging, work environment to develop critical leadership and functional skills in areas such as Product Development, Regional Product Management, Pricing, Countrywide Product Management, and Business Intelligence . What's in it for you?
- Three-year talent development program based on formal and experiential learning
- Rotation assignments designed to build functional target skills
- Early career cohort for partnership and support
- Access to supplemental project work
- Coaching, mentoring, and feedback for leadership skill development
- Structured learning curriculum for career foundation and functional, role-based skills
- Exposure to leader talent at all levels
- Access as candidates to key Product Management roles within The Hartford as transition to program graduation
- Students expecting to graduate in January or May 2018 with a Bachelor's degree
- Business, Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Risk Management & Insurance, Engineering and Actuarial Science .
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (out of 4.0 scale or equivalent) at the time of graduation
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, analytical and research skills
- Ability to work effectively, collaborate, and influence at a peer level within a team setting
- Demonstrated high integrity, ability to follow through on commitments, and understanding of how to build relationships & trust among diverse groups.
- Peer Leadership roles in school, work or sports
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
The Hartford does not provide sponsorship for this position.
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD