Interested in a career in Product Management?
The ECLDP Product Management Track is seeking summer internship candidates. The successful candidate will engage in a challenging assignment in one of our business divisions focusing on the product management discipline. What's in it for you?
Qualifications: What is The Hartford looking for?
- Assigned to a challenging work experience to build industry knowledge and develop product management, analytical, technical, and leadership skills
- Attend weekly business, leadership and personal development workshops as well as meet regularly with your manager and peer mentor
- Complete a Capstone Project that resolves a current business issue, demonstrates critical thinking skills, communication and team work, and formally presented to business leaders
- Successful interns will be offered full-time employment into The Hartford's Product Managements Early Career Leadership Development Program
- Students expecting to graduate in May 2018 with a Bachelor's degree
- Desired majors include, but are not limited to Business, Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Risk Management & Insurance, Engineering and Actuarial Science
- Demonstrated leadership potential through classroom and extracurricular activities
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, analytical and research skills
- Ability to work effectively, collaborate, and influence at a peer level within a team setting
- Demonstrated high integrity, ability to follow through on commitments, and understanding of how to build relationships & trust among diverse groups.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (out of 4.0 scale or equivalent) is preferred
Equal Opportunity/Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD