Description Intuit is seeking a group product manager to lead our invoicing product team. This role is BIG, requiring guts and vision to make invoicing awesome for small businesses around the globe. Prepare to lead a team of PMs in the discovery, definition, and execution of new experiences on both web and mobile, lead go-to-market plans, and move your metrics! This is broad, impactful leadership role. Responsibilities:
- Build a team of world-class product managers that has a reputation for joyfully building awesome products. Make it run like butter and create end-to-end customer experiences your team is proud of
- Coach product managers on a broad spectrum of skills
- Develop product vision and strategy with customer, business, and product insights. Connect it to Intuit's strategy
- Collaborate with a team of fantastic cross functional leaders to improve outcomes and rapidly ship workflows that change the lives of businesses worldwide. Own your team's success metrics
- Communicate frequently and clearly with other teams and leaders. You'll need to work across multiple teams to drive big bets that span multiple products, platforms, and regions
- Prioritize. Enable your team to focus and deliver with speed and quality
- 6+ years of product management experience, with experience managing PMs
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Passion for solving problems (large and small.) You bring a design-thinking mindset
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again
- Strong persuasion skills required. You must be able to frame strategies at multiple altitudes, depending on your audience. Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Product Manager 2 - Payments Product Manager, Customer Experience Senior Product Manager Senior Product Manager Senior Product Manager - Global Payroll Platform See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.