The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the
Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Management, Program Manager to
be located at one of our network locations in Irvine, CA, Somerville, NJ, or El Paso, TX
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced
Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, and
Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and
Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical
Aesthetics, and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering
innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and
patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are
our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides
our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles
that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and
continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
The Manager, Product Management Program
Manager will be responsible for:
- Using their strong technical engineering ability
to understand products being launches and lifecycle management projects being
- Understanding efficiencies/inefficiencies across
the businesses to make improvements for NPD and LCM reporting of project priorities,
timelines, status and scorecards/metrics to support on-time launches and
availability of product supply to our customers.
- Understanding opportunities for possible
synergies with the businesses, while keeping in mind the uniqueness of each
- Working closely with PM business unit teams and
finance to ensure that projects finances are properly understood, accurate, and
maintained throughout the project. Working closely with the teams to ensure
consistent GP calculations and projections for improvements are documented with
- Working closely with the MAKE and Plan
organization to ensure that our project communication mechanisms are adequate
and provide meaningful data/information.
- Working the PM business unit leaders and finance
to ensure robust strategic planning and business planning.
- Partnering with IT to ensure proper tools to
support overall PM governance, project prioritization, metrics, reporting and
analytics necessary to better collaborate with our partners such as R&D,
MAKE, Plan, Source, and IT.
- Drive the implementation of all governance
processes and tools to manage the portfolio of strategic programs and projects
(NPD and LCM).
- Supporting teams to ensure they have the proper
tools in place to articulate and realize benefits brought to the organization.
- Supporting NPI teams to understand introduction
related needs, tools to leverage and metrics required (aligned with DTV
principles, SC readiness, stabilization metrics, etc).
- Influencing in a highly matrixed environment.
- Monitoring of Capital and CIP commitments per
the BP, supporting teams when necessary for Capital Review Committees.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required,
engineering or technical field is strongly preferred.
- An advanced Engineering Degree or MBA is
- A minimum of eight (8) years in a medical device
or related business is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of project management
is required, a PMP certification preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience
technical engineering support is preferred.
- R&D, Manufacturing engineering or quality
engineering experience is required.
- Experience in life cycle engineering maintained
design intent is preferred
- A Green Belt (GB) certification in DMAIIC is
- GB DMADVV is preferred and/or GB in Lean
- Travel will be required up to 30% of the time
domestic and/or international.
VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work. Explore
opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
& Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
United States-California-IrvineOther Locations
North America-United States-Texas-El Paso, North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.