Senior Product Manager, Consumer Mobile. This role is responsible for the development of our overall mobile approach and strategy, taking into account user preference, device functionality, marketplace insights, innovation in user experience design and business objectives and key results desired. The role will also lead the design, development and product management of mobile app experiences that help consumers manage their overall health insurance relationship with Blue Shield throughout their membership and lifecycle. He/she will work with a cross functional team including engineers, designers and business stakeholders in a fast paced, agile environment and will be responsible for conception, design, development, delivery, maintenance and evolution of these user experiences.
The skills needed to be successful in this role include strong digital product management experience, excellent partnering and collaboration skills, and a strong user centered design/design thinking orientation.
• Design, develop, test, track, optimize new and existing consumer and member facing mobile native app (iOS and Android) experiences. Experiences are designed to maximize key business goals, including but not limited to provider relationships/satisfaction, member satisfaction, cost of healthcare, operational cost efficiencies, membership growth. Review and approve requirements for projects related to these products. Manage scope creep for projects affecting the product. Advises Business and stakeholders on options, risks and costs.
• Assess and understand external market trends, customer needs and product capability to identify new enhancement opportunities. Lead market and competitor analysis for the product.
• Lead the business case development, ROI analysis, feasibility, planning to provide new product recommendations to senior management. Initiate and lead development of all business cases, ROI analysis and feasibilities for the product.
• Define measurable metrics to track success of product enhancements and changes. Communicate insights to senior management and stakeholders. Synthesize results for the entire product. Identify and implement strategic improvements in analytics.
• Serve as relationship lead with internal and external stakeholders to continuously understand and stay on top of user experience, marketplace and business needs.
• Work closely with engineers in our IT organization on development of experiences. Effectively influences delivery partners to support the product.
• Owns the product end to end as it relates to the customer experience
• Owns communication to key stakeholders and senior management. Identifies key stakeholders and shares knowledge on business needs and potential impacts.
• Engages external 3rd party solutions vendor(s) as needed and partnering with IT to engage vendors on back end solutions that support front end business solutions. Obtains high-level cost and time estimates. Creates SOW and obtains approval from Procurement / Legal.
• Review, analyze, collect and take action on findings from Customer Satisfaction Surveys, user testing and additional customer feedback loops.
• 10 - 12 years of mobile product development and management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering product market fit. Experience working on mobile products within large legacy enterprises is a plus.
• Healthcare industry experience not a requirement.
• Understanding of and experience working with mobile technology in the context of enterprise architecture and infrastructure and how to use it to provide competitive advantage for product development, brand management, and/or superior client experience.
• Strategic thinker and problem solver with hands-on, 'roll up your sleeves' can do attitude.
• Data-driven user center design approach to product development and management, with
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.