Our client is seeking an innovative and detail-oriented Application/Services Product Manager who can manage mobile application design/development projects in a fast-speed, mobile product management/development environment. In this role you will deal with complex and highly visible issues and need to have the seasonality to handle those with priority. You will provide a clear and coherent narrative to the business partners in a very dynamic environment. As a key member of the Device Application & Services team, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Drive/Lead large cross functional teams (including 3rd party developers and OEMs) to plan and execute key service launches for entire device portfolio with full accountable for results.
• Manage multiple highly complex device development projects simultaneously while driving new Device Technology initiatives related to key business goals.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
• Six or more years of software development / engineering experience.
• Five or more years of experiences in wireless software development / design of mobile applications or services.
• Experience in leadership roles in technology management
Ideally you'll also have:
• Experience with touch screen UI, small-screen interaction, or physical devices .
• Understanding of various wireless network technologies (Cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth).
• Demonstrated ability to articulate both internally and externally in order to drive alignment across multiple partners.
Please send resume to Steve.Goldman@RHT.COM
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.