Company Description Common Purpose,
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the
best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global
vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a
global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do.
CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the
e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling
over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around
the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Job Description
Product Managers are the architects of CyberSource and Authorize.Net product offerings and the key drivers of product line success and adoption by the merchant and partners. They drive the vision & strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization. CyberSource and Authorize.Net are launching exciting and innovative products in the payment space. The platform on which the products are built include not only technology infrastructure but also must be architected in such a way as to allow for growth and innovation within the product lines.
CyberSource and Authorize.Net partner with merchant acquirers around the globe to provide consolidated merchant acceptance solutions to merchants of all sizes. CyberSource Professional Services provide customizations of the out of the box product to tailor to merchant needs. The Payments Product Manager is responsible for integrating the legacy customizations from CyberSource Professional Services into the CyberSource product offerings to make it available to a broad set of merchants. In addition, the Product Manager is responsible for identifying and enhancing the payments integrations that will enable a unified payment processing strategy for CyberSource and Authorize.net.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Defining and delivering on CyberSource Payment processing strategy.
- Produce detailed product and functional requirements that will drive product development, testing and deployment
- Provide analytical insight and assistance to CyberSource Sales with strategies to drive merchant revenues and transaction growth.
- Evangelize CyberSource Payments processing capabilities and work closely with CyberSource Sales and Support to drive product market launches and merchant acquisition.
- Maintain, communicate and execute against a prioritized product roadmap for an integrated payment processing strategy for Authorize.net and CyberSource. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of experience required, and payments knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in card processing and establishing connections to payment processors.
- Strong understanding of merchant needs in an omni-channel environment.
- Knowledge and experience of EMV, P2PE, understanding of POS hardware connectivity to payment gateways.
- Ability to identify, document and prioritize use cases and product functionality requirements for the execution of a cohesive product offering
- Proven record of designing and delivering solutions in partnership with sales, business development, technology and support teams for successful end to end product launch
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across regional and functional lines
- Ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to stakeholders and to juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Solid interpersonal skills with a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Strong desire and ability to be comfortable and confident presenting to clients and at conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional (e.g. product, business development, sales, strategy, marketing) and cross-regional teams in a complex, highly matrixed organization to determine business and customer needs and to build solutions to meet those needs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
"Visa willconsider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police