Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. What You’ll Get to Do:
Lead to design electromechanical components into customer’s design by having deep dive technical discussion and communication with customer and business division. Manage the marketing for creating new products, sales and P&L for North America business.
- Support to create FY budget by products for each customers.
- Monitor and drive sales projects and sales forecast by products with PIDSA Automotive sales team and relative reps.
- Manage and monitor P&L for appropriate customers while working with overseas manufacturing teams to achieve budgeted profit. Marketing
- Utilize market analysis, product analysis and relationship with PASA sales and PIDSA Automotive sales team to develop comprehensive sales plans for specific products.
- Assure the effectiveness of marketing programs with measurable metrics. Determine current and potential business and product trends.
- Report results and makes recommendations to management.
- Monitor competitive products and activities. Product Planning
- Provide feedback to related departments and EMCBD on products based on knowledge obtained from account sources.
- This includes feedback on product acceptance and performance, trends, and competitive insight. In conjunction with related departments and EMCBD, develop and execute comprehensive product plans, both short and long range. Factory Liaison
- Develop relationships with factory sales and engineering.
- Understand factory sales strategy and process.
- Responsible for an effective/clear communication with factories and sales. What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor ‘s degree in Engineering required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred
- Product Development or Product Management is strongly preferred
- 8 plus years of relevant experience required, including product development, product management
- Ability to demonstrate successful Product Management experience.
- Working experiences at Car OEM or Tier 1 Company. Competencies :
- Proactive problem solving
- Strategic planning and execution
- Market trends analysis, statistical modeling, product defect regression testing Communications :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Factory sales/QA/engineering members (Japan, Malaysia)
- Account managers/Product managers at Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America
- Account managers/Product managers at Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America Other Requirements :
- Flexible/quick actions/business travels 35% required What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America, a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, has a long, distinguished history of serving the North American manufacturing sector. Our aim is to support local manufacturing with products, technologies, and service that promote our customers' immediate and long-term goals. Our OEM industrial electronic components, subsystems and factory automation are geared to a diverse range of industries. ICD aims to achieve strategic partnerships, as well as support the development of North American manufacturing.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.