Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Panasonic Eco Solutions North America (PESNA), a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, provides a full range of energy efficiency building solutions, including assembly tools, construction tools, heating & air conditioning, solar panels and ventilation products for professional and industrial use. In Interbrand’s 2013 Annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, the Panasonic brand rose to number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report.
Currently, PESNA has an immediate opening for a Product Manager
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Define, develop, and implement product launch schedules for each phase of new product line extensions, new model introductions, or extensions of an existing product’s life cycle.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Marketing and Sales to plan and ensure successful product introductions and market adoption of all product offerings.
- Sales Enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools (i.e. displays/banners/videos), new product collateral and training materials to support the selling process of new, or existing products.
- Travel to accounts, meetings, tradeshows and overseas manufacturing facilities as necessary
- Pricing management – Manage the implementation of new product pricing and pricing adjustments for the sales team
- Market Intelligence – Create and maintain database of competitive products. Help develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Provide support in budget, media and sponsorship planning.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks #LI-GW1
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 5 years of work experience in product management or marketing
- Extremely good communication skills-both oral and written.
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PPT, Project) and related software.
- Should have considerable analytical abilities that will enable him or her to conduct critical and time-consuming research to solve complex problems. Competencies:
- The ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Thinks innovatively about improving business in a very complex marketplace
- Is decisive, focused and proactively drives for execution; ; operates with a sense of urgency
- Must be a strong collaborator to work with sales, marketing, product development & management
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, conscientious and solid work ethic
- Positive attitude; embraces new learning and self-improvement.
- Comfortable with, and able to thrive, in a changing environment. Communications:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to work efficiently in a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to communicate with different functions of the organization, different levels of staff, and colleagues in overseas and external partners To Sum It Up:
Manage new product introductions, generate product launch timetables and provide marketing support to help achieve revenue and profit targets by planning and implementing programs with materials, training and related activities that support the sales team. Understand and implement strategy to enhance market position and competitive product positioning.
What We Offer:
- Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.