QuickBooks Online has revolutionized the way that small businesses manage their finances. The revolution continues... on the web, on the phone, and on a tablet... we provide an open ecosystem of third-party apps to help small businesses save time and make more money.
The Intuit Developer Group (IDG) enables others to fuel small business success through QuickBooks. Intuit Developer Group is responsible for QuickBooks Online Developer Experience, QuickBooks Apps (apps.com and QB apps store) and Strategic Partnerships.
Come join a deeply customer-focused Product Management team as we drive innovation to make solutions so delightful that small business owners can't imagine going back to their old methods (stacks of bills, unruly spreadsheets, and dog-eared ledgers). We are seeking the best-of-the-best product managers who demonstrate strategic leadership and showcase a culture of excellence and have deep experience in building amazing products, with proven success in changing customers' lives!
Intuit Developer Group is looking for a Product Manager 2 to lead Developer Experience for 3rd party developers to enable them to build awesome app experiences for small businesses, developers and their accountants.Responsibilities:
- Own the complete end to end 3rd party developer experience for the QuickBooks platform
- Owns product plans for 3P Developer Portal, FTU and App Publishing for the QuickBooks Online ecosystem
- Drive the coordination and clear communication of a multi-product roadmap, working across multiple groups
- Establish mechanisms to gain deep understanding of developer customer needs -user groups, surveys, operational reports, etc
- Establish mechanisms to gain deep understanding of developer needs,interacting with developers and prioritizing their feedback in the roadmap
- Create lean product experiments to increase addressable target market for QuickBooks by leveraging and extending platform capabilities in collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and developer, platform or consumer products
- Experience with developer platform
- 2 - 3 years experience as a product manager in a significant business, product or platform with responsibility for a set of product experiences
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating it into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution
- Computer Science degree preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Product Manager - Quickbooks Customer Experience Senior Product Manager - QuickBooks Financing - Data, Operations, Tools Senior Product Manager - Subscription Billing Senior Product Manager - TurboTax Senior Product Manager, Payments Growth See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.