Come join the TurboTax.com team as a Product Manager 2, and work on one of the biggest and most beloved brands in the world of finances. At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around the world. The TurboTax team is passionate about helping customers keep more of their money, starting with taxes.
We are looking for an extraordinary Product Manager to lead a team of web developers, experience designers, and quality engineers in solving customer problems through delightful web experiences. Everything starts with a deep understanding of our customers, which you'll help translate into a product vision that inspires your team and delivers for both customers and the business.
You'll partner with our Marketing, Strategy, and Advertising teams to help customers understand the benefits of TurboTax across all of our front doors, and will drive a robust testing and development roadmap with a focus on shipping fantastic customer experiences. We are seeking a best-of-the-best Product Manager who is high-energy, strategic, customer-obsessed, design-minded, charismatic, highly-communicative and dependable. Responsibilities:
- Drives the development of awesome customer experiences across the TurboTax.com homepage, landing pages, and more
- Oversees and maintains a deep, detailed and ruthlessly prioritized product backlog (PBL) for a web scrum team, driving towards a well-defined vision and specific goals/metrics
- Synthesizes insights from customer research, analytics, competitive analysis and functional partners to provide planning inputs and set prioritized user and business requirements with clear success criteria
- Engages with scrum team, analytics and marketing partners to develop new ideas to optimize conversion, create learning plans, define experiments & build innovative solutions
- Gathers customer insights and data to get a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points and ensures solutions meet customer and business requirements
- Builds strong relationships with partners, stakeholders and leaders within our group to ensure alignment and buy-in on the requirements and prioritization of each epic and/or story
- Evaluates financial implications of potential solutions/opportunities and recommends a direction
- Breaks customer insights into hypotheses and runs rapid tests
- Leverages a deep understanding of marketing and web best practices to create high-engagement, high-conversion experiences
- Stays on pace with where the industry is headed and drives innovation across our web properties
- Translates business requirements into clear and meaningful deliverables for the team
- Understands how to keep the team focused on the "critical few" priorities that will deliver the maximum benefit with the minimum effort, with a focus on shipping product
- 3-5 years designing and delivering world-class web products in a Product Management role
- Experience gathering insights from customers, data, research and industry trends and converting them into a compelling product vision
- Ability to translate vision into a roadmap, prioritize a backlog and define product requirements
- Experience building/maintaining/managing a proprietary content management system a big plus
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Bias for action and experience with rapid testing
- Effective influencer and communicator across teams and at all levels
- Solid analytical skills & business judgment
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- Role is based in San Diego, CA and reports to the Senior Product Manager
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Product Manager, Customer Experience Senior Product Manager Senior Product Manager Senior Product Manager - Global Payroll Platform Senior Product Manager - Quickbooks Self Employed See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.