Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis, and prioritization of requests for new product functionality, providing recommended action to management based on Kronos product management methodology.
- Conduct business requirements sessions with existing customers to identify the relationship of business needs to product features.
- Review requirements & designs with customers and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate product features, business challenges and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Create functional specification documents containing detailed use cases for internal and external consumption as well as work with other product managers and architects to finalize feature designs and reviews.
- Support the process of translating functional requirements to user stories for use in Agile development.
- Support active customer-funded accelerated product development projects acting as the customer advocate to ensure customer product requirements are achieved with the final solution.
- Work with QA engineers to create product demonstration and usage scenarios.
- Deliver product feature demonstrations to customers in pre-GA delivery situations to ensure functional requirements of the solution have been met.
- Participate with the engineering team, helping scope, plan, and execute weekly product commitments.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Sc./ Engineering
- Degrees attained B.Tech/B.E.//M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc./M.S. in Computer Science
- 5-7 years of industry experience, in product management / product ownership experience
- At least 3+ years industry expertise on an enterprise SaaS software solution
- Technical background and ability to work closely with engineers
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Ability to execute independently and with a positive attitude in a fast paced, high growth, high pressure environment
- Exceptional teamwork & leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Strong client facing and relationship building skills
- Experience working with both technical and business user communities
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Pragmatic Marketing certification desired
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.