Top Three Skills:1.) 5 + years PDM Experience W/ ecommerce/marketing or retail would be a plus. May also come from a BSA background. NOT PROJECT (Agile is a plus, not required).
2.) Back-End Skills, familiarly with database technologies, light SQL skills, run queries, light validation on the data sets.
3.) Must have experience w/ UAT, Test scripts, stand up demos to data focused team.
Job Description: Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with Marketing partners, architecture, engineering, and analytics teams to develop the technology roadmap for Marketing and cross-functional programs.
* Serves as a liaison between the business community and the rest of the IT organization to provide product and user experience solutions to meet the business needs
* Translate the roadmap and requirements into a well-organized scrum product backlog, with clear, concise user stories that guide our development teams.
* Develop requirements, functional specifications or user stories, process definition and refinement, and UAT strategy
* Serve as a Marketing Systems subject matter expert and work with product and engineering peers to design, prioritize and implement functionality.
* Act as a product owner from strategy to execution and post-implementation
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in product management or related field. Experience in a Marketing Systems environment preferred
* Impeccable interpersonal communication skills with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong SQL skills to access, manipulate, and mine data sets as needed
* Experience with data analysis
* Experience as a product owner in a scrum team environment. Excellent backlog management and story writing skills are necessary
Global Business Acumen - Understand the complexity of business on a global scale. Embrace cultural and individual differences with empathy. Work with the nuances of specific local cultures to make informed decisions.
Strategic and Analytical Capability - Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively. Effectively translates data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans.
Drive for Results - Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
Leading Teams -- Understands and articulates vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensures alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives. Motivates team members and partners with team to achieve results.
Effective Communication - Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.