Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, is recruiting for a Product Manager, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions (JJHWS) is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, MD&D and Consumer sectors, focused on behavioral science, healthcare consumer engagement, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
JJHWS partners closely with the Johnson & Johnson Strategic Customer Groups, the Consumer Retail team, the Global Strategic Marketing teams and regional brand teams to develop offerings to payer, provider and retail customers.
The Product Manager is responsible for managing digital health products through all stages of the product life cycle, including conception, definition, development, launch, and post-launch activities. The Product Manager plays an instrumental role working as a team and individually with other product managers and product owners within Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, operations, compliance and IT, as well as subject-matter experts and business partners across the company. This individual owns key decisions for ensuring that products meet marketplace needs, deliver value to customers and prospects, are differentiated from competitors and are re-usable and cost-effective to create and maintain. The ideal candidate has digital health care product experience working within an Agile process in a highly matrixed and cross-functional environment.
- Create and prioritize high-level product requirements, use case scenarios and user stories; collaborate with user experience team to test, learn and modify; evaluate and prioritize product features, modifications and enhancements; partner with IT to ensure alignment and realization of business requirements during the development process
- Leverage data, customer insights and marketplace trends to understand product performance and user behavior, review and triage product issues and make recommendations for shaping product iterations.
- Work collaboratively with product teammates to ensure coordination, synergy and connectedness among and across product lines to maximize value and return on investment
- Inform product roadmap and product portfolio by participating in creation of long-term visions for products, estimating the organizational investment, and evaluating the benefits of product initiatives.
- Lead communications effort for products with other parts of the organization, especially Marketing, Sales, Account Services, Product Development, Implementation and Operations to ensure successful launch and sales of products, to provide education on product capabilities, and to maintain product integrity post-launch.
- Cultivate strong relationships with other J&J teams and business partners to broadly understand J& J capabilities, connect capabilities in order to extend solutions and enhance value delivered.
- Serve as Health & Wellness subject-matter expert for products, services and capabilities, championing organization and product value.
- Support product team in ensuring optimal user interaction through collaboration with user experience partners. Apply learnings from usability testing into refining product prior to launch and within subsequent enhancements.
- Monitor and track usage through product analytics and user feedback; make recommendations for enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing, communications, business, design or related field is required
- A minimum of five(5) years of relevant product management experience is required
- A minimum of two (2) of years of direct or cross-functional people management experience is required
- Significant experience creating, executing and managing digital products, specifically in the health care space, in a highly matrixed, fast-paced and Agile environment.
- End-to-end product experience a must, including understanding of and demonstrated ability to implement and execute, manage and measure.
- Understanding of and experience with both design thinking and agile development processes. Full knowledge of, passion for and demonstration of application of user-centered design.
- Understanding of and experience with bringing digital products to market in a regulated environment
- Leadership capabilities and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to effectively assimilate and communicate complex information from multiple sources. Ability to recognize and lead the resolution of project issues and roadblocks.
- Ability to partner and engage with a cross-section of people at multiple levels of the organization required.
- Strong relationship and communication skills, excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical ideas to diverse audiences.
- Ability to work independently and influence without formal authority as needed
- Experience and ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities to meet project deadlines
- Strong customer relationship skills and prior experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; ability to make and act upon decisions quickly
- Experience and ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities to meet project deadline.
- This position requires up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J&JHlth&WellSolutions,Inc (6173)Job Function