Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager for eBay’s Consumer Selling Team. This individual will be responsible for developing products to help our sellers get their items sold.
- Extremely strong product executioner. Must have experience launching web and mobile products at a global scale.
- Cross-organizational influence. Experience working with multiple teams across different geographies.
- Product management expertise. This includes critical thinking skills in competitive positioning, product analytics, and product architecture.
- Relentless customer focus.
- Smart and speedy decision maker.
- Team champion and cheerleader.
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player. A can-do spirit who sprinkles as much fun as possible into every day will be a great cultural fit with our team.
- 2-4 years of experience in product management.
- Preferably experienced in agile software development.
- MBA is a plus
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.