Come join Intuit's ProConnect Care's Digital Innovation team
as a Senior Product Manager-Customer Experienc
e. We are an intensely passionate group with a need for action and an expectation that we all are solving for awesome End-to-End customer experiences.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who is customer-centric, data-driven, highly communicative and excited to lead us into the next generation of personalization for self-help experiences! This is a great opportunity for someone to drive game-changing innovation, flex their data muscles and collaborate broadly to deliver results!
The ideal candidates will have a strong product management background, proven innovation skills, the ability to be a catalyst for change in a matrixed environment, and experience with customer-facing products and experiences. We are looking for a high performing, creative problem solver with a passion for transformative innovation and a track record for delivering quality and timely results.Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and bring to market personalized experiences within the self-help experience to maximize customer engagement
- Identify and test data signals (customer and product) that will enable transformation improvements
- Develop personalization roadmap and prioritize initiatives across the self-help platform
- Partner with key stakeholders and lead cross-functional teams to successfully deliver initiatives to market
- Define MVP experiences and quickly learn and iterate based on customer feedback, then scale across the global ecosystem
- Determine success metrics, and partner on dashboard development, to measure results throughout product experiences
- Envision the future state for Intuit's self-help experiences
- Deliver business outcomes on time with high quality and in accordance with stated business and technical objectives consistent with Intuit's architecture principles
- 3-5+ years designing and delivering world-class self-help experiences
- Strong customer empathy and passion for building experiences that delight
- Excited by data and personalization at scale
- Data-driven decision making and history of instrumenting and interpreting A/B tests
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to create a vision and deliver it
- Must be data and metrics driven with a "win together" mindset and track record of performance excellence, i.e. consistently delivering exceptional results, exceeding targets and objectives
- Excellent collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- High energy, self-starter with a positive mindset and with a "can do" attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Software/Engineering skills beneficial (especially AWS, NLP, CUI, etc.)
- Candidates must have a BS/BA degree and an MBA is desirable
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Product Manager 2 - Billing Systems Product Manager, TurboTax.com Senior Product Manager Senior Product Manager Senior Product Manager See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.