LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a data focused Product Manager that can harness the most interesting data in the professional world to enable LinkedIn's product and business leaders to deliver better experiences to our end users and drive better product and business decisions. You will be working with a team of top-tier engineers to build products that are at the frontier of Big Data.
At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Partner with key internal stakeholders - Business Operations and Analytics, Product Managers, Consumer Analytics, Sales Operations and Sales Organization - to deliver analytical solutions across LinkedIn
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Leverage your technical expertise around data visualization and analytical tools to innovate data products for LinkedIn
- Work closely with designers, UI engineers, and software engineers to drive the ideation, planning, development and launch of innovative internal enterprise data products
- Lead efforts on end user training, product testing, and rollout
- Clearly communicate product benefits to internal stakeholders to drive adoption
- Foster a data-driven culture that facilitates collaboration and accelerates innovation
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 7+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- MS degree in a technology-related field
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience shipping consumer or enterprise products
- Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Understanding of the most recent trends around Big Data and Analytics, and visualization tools a plus
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g., Hive/Hadoop) and off the shelf BI products (e.g., Microstrategy, Tableau) a plus
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.