CyberSource, a Visa company, is a world leader in e-commerce payment processing, risk management and security capabilities.
Product Managers are the architects of CyberSource product offerings and the key drivers of product line success and adoption by the merchant and partners. They drive the vision & strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization. CyberSource is launching innovative new products in the payment space. CyberSource partners with merchant acquirers around the globe to provide integrated merchant acceptance solutions to merchants of all sizes.
The Developer Platform Product Manager will have the responsibility to define and drive the product strategy and product roadmap of CyberSource's next generation Developer API and Developer Service Platform, and deliver exceptional user experiences for CyberSource's payment ecosystem of merchants, acquirers, technology partners, and developers to accelerate the time to market for payment application development. Responsibilities
- Develop with product leadership team, the developer platform Product Roadmap in alignment with Business Strategy and goals
- Engage with developers and developer-facing organizations, including sales, account management, and customer integration, to understand the developer's business and technical requirements and use cases
- Enhance and improve application development experiences based on usability testing, conversion data, and client feedback
- Evolve the current product portfolio in order to drive platform innovation and competitive differentiation to protect and grow revenue
- Collaborate with product development engineering and program management organizations to ensure product requirements are translated into working software following the agile process, in a timely manner
- Work with Business Operations and Merchant Support teams to develop best in class tools and reporting in support of day to day operations
- Create User Stories and document product requirements; develop well-formed features specifications and acceptance criteria
- Own and develop clear and concise product collateral in order to document the platform to inform and educate internal stakeholders and clients of its desired behavior e.g. Product Guides, Integration Guides, Release Notes
- Quickly resolve customer impacting issues with development teams
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent fields
- 3-5 years of experience in software and technology product management, including business requirements gathering, use case analysis and user story writing, competitive analysis, value proposition definition, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and product commercialization
- Must demonstrate an understanding of e-commerce and the payments industry
- Prior experience in developer engagement and developer evangelism is preferred
- Experience in designing and launching developer APIs across different developer channels (web, mobile, POS, etc.) using popular development languages a strong plus
- Ability to work with internal product development and engineering teams to deliver products on schedule and with good quality
- Familiar with agile software development methodology
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on in all stages of a product lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proactive sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- More than comfortable in an ambiguous matrixed organization
- Ability to work independently
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.