What you’ll be doing...
About our team
The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touchpoints through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love.
Working from a newly designed studio space at 140 West Street, the team is assembling the brightest designers, design strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate within teams shaping the most important touch points across the customer journey.
About this role
An Experience Manager is a Product Manager who balances Business, Technology and Design priorities to deliver innovation, brand defining product and service experiences. One in three Americans uses Verizon services, so your work will have meaningful impact at a massive scale.
Work will span the delivery process, from translating customer requirements, to defining the experience into user stories to help guide teams across the journey, ensuring products are technically feasible and scalable.
In addition to shaping the experience you’ll play a lead role in shaping process, building relationships between teams and championing user-centered design within the organization.
As a member of the Loyalty experience team, your immediate focus will be on the strategy, design, and build of Verizon Up, Verizon Wireless’ reward program. Taking a holistic perspective, you will be responsible for evolving the experience across all pieces of the product ecosystem including, but not limited to the My Verizon Mobile app, website properties, communications, and in store components.
This role will have a shared focus on supporting the Verizon Up Program Operations, Partnerships, and Sponsorships teams to help guide ideation, concepting, requirements gathering, and product implementation.
What we’re looking for...
● 5+ years of consumer-facing digital product management experience
● Experience defining and driving the vision of experience programs and/or partnership based programs a plus
● BS/BA required
● Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
● Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results-driven environment
● Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution
● Agile certification and/or experience working in an Agile product development methodology preferred; Jira system experience a plus
● Ability to work out of New York office with some work days in Basking Ridge, NJ and/or Piscataway, NJ and legal authorization to work in the US
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.