Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. Product Manager – Global Power Distribution & Auxiliaries - # 002ZGJ IT Business Location – Andover, MA or Costa Mesa, CA
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Product Manager – Global Power Distribution & Auxiliaries in Andover, Massachusetts or Costa Mesa, California? This is an opportunity for you to lead Power Distribution Offers across 3-Phase UPS product lines for Schneider Electric. If you’re skilled at product management and understand secure power for data centers and industrial applications, this job is a fit for you!
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . What would some of your responsibilities include?
The Product Line Manager will report to the Director of Offer Creation and Strategy and is primarily responsible for rationalizing distribution offers across all 3-Phase UPS product lines, refreshing the line and driving next generation development.
The Product Line Manager will be required to:
Qualifications: Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- Engage in voice of customer projects to gather, understand, and organize customer and regional business needs.
- Interface regularly with Global Supply Chain to optimize solution costs.
- Develop strategic plans to optimize our portfolio at the regional and global levels.
- Ensure that Marketing Specification Development is aligned with market requirements and company strategy.
- Manage the roadmap, portfolio, and lifecycle of present and future distribution offers.
- Monitor the health of the business (from financial, market share, and quality perspectives).
- Own Product Positioning and Value Proposition decisions.
- Oversee Product Launch and Introduction support
- Engage in Price Management.
- Interface directly with product development engineers, project managers, zone business development teams, sales, and customers.
- React to field inquiries concerning products.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of the target environments and applications for the product range (secure power for data centers and industrial).
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Very strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment and capable of prioritizing projects accordingly.
- Must be able to learn and be comfortable working in an often process-driven environment.
- Demonstrated record of getting results and being a strong advocate for a product line.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline; MBA a plus
- Minimum 3 years previous product management, technical support, business development of electrical products. Power distribution experience a major plus.
- International environment. Some level of domestic and international travel may be required.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo. COME ABOARD About Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee - it's a life goal. Schneider Electric™ provides the platform for professional and personal fulfillment, through employee well-being; unique and diverse collaborative teams; challenging roles; continual skill growth; and more. We comprise a 160,000-strong high-performance workforce, and we thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Global HR is a pretty sweet organization. We have lots of responsibility. Our US business is working on big revenue growth goals this year. We've got about 30,000 people in the US in over 50 locations; the US brings in about one quarter of Schneider Electric's overall revenue. Schneider Electric is listed as one of Forbes™ America's Best Large Employers for 2016. You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.