Product Manager Graduate Intern Job Description
You will be part of the CCG Mobility Supply Demand Operations SDO group that is a highly matrixed marketing organization responsible for setting and executing product platform strategies. You will need to develop an understanding of Intel's products, platforms, customers, competition, and manufacturing capabilities. In this position, you will be responsible for managing part of the Mobility CPU supply line. Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
-Own product supply health, ensuring optimized supply against demand
-Drive product supply strategy determination & execution direction with multiple stakeholder groups for NPI, EOL, and roadmap sku offerings
- Determine geo/customer allocation through monthly, weekly and ad-hoc processes
- Set monthly build strategy at the family and vertical level
- Proactively manage to avoid excess inventory
- Own supply messaging and VMI hub guidance for your product line
- Determine appropriate hub loading and monitoring strategy and drive the supply chain accordingly
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated skills in driving processes and solving problems across multiple business groups
- Demonstrated skills in presenting to and obtaining direction from senior management
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong teamwork and communication skillsQualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree or a Bachelor of Arts degree and be in process of earning a graduate degree, MBA preferred.
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- 6 months of relevant business experience
Inside this Business Group
- Understanding of supply line management and demand forecasting processes
- Familiarity with IA Mobility CPU products and customers and an understanding of broader PC market drivers and trends.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.